Sunday, October 29, 2006

Quick entry

So, my husband and I went to a marriage workshop tonight put on by our church, and the quote of the night, as stated by him was "so, anything will set my wife off..." Everyone laughed, including myself. You have to have a sense of humor, and he really didn't mean it like it sounds. He doesn't always have a way with words, but he means well. Maybe giving advice on marriage isn't his strong point.
Tomorrow is another day. I have another 3 year old over every Monday. Her mother and I switch off so I can take my infant to mommy and me class. My nephew and his girlfriend are also coming over. Hopefully to talk about wedding plans. They are expecting their third child this Thursday, and would like to get married before he or she arrives. Watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat! I am quite a planner, and would like to get that whole getting married thing out of the way for them (like I said, they are on baby #3), so my job is to convince them that I can put together a nice, intimate, beautiful, memorable event in 6 days. No problem! Then in the evening we are having my husband's brother's family over for dinner and pumpkin carving. Always something to look forward to. But I got all the dishes done today, which has been a long time coming. It has been one of those weeks (or longer!) where I do a lot of dishes every day but never seem to finish them. Which feels like a lot of work without a lot of payoff. But, tomorrow is another day, a new start and all that. So, off I go to plan some enriching activities for those girls to keep them out of trouble tomorrow (more about that later). I bid you goodnight.

No comments: