Friday, March 02, 2012

Nice Mormon Kids

So, here is my question...
Why is it that my sweet, sheltered (homeschooled), Mormon kids sing "Red Solo Cup" any opportunity they get? Not just sing, but really belt out! It started around Christmas, when they were making a gingerbread house with their cousins who are 15, 12 and 7. Somehow they *all* started singing it. All six of these nice, sweet kids knew the entire chorus. If you don't know the song, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! It's terrible! Of course, once they caught on that I did not approve, they sang it all the more, especially my three year old. How redneck can we get? At a girl scout meeting for my 8 year old the other day we had a dance party, and every kid got to choose a song to play. What did my daughter ask for? Yup, you got it.
Whatever.

No comments: