Friday, December 08, 2006

December...

So, it is December again, and all the chaos that comes with it. I always think it won't be that bad, I always do my Christmas shopping in November to "ensure" that it won't be too hectic, I always fail. There is just so much fun stuff to do in December! So many activities, so much family around, etc. It seems every single day I have something going on. Not that unusual. I guess the difference is that my busyness seems to fall in the evening instead of the daytime. Tonight is Friday, I think we have decided to do...nothing. In the past week we have been in the SLO Downtown Parade(F), picked out our Christmas tree(Sa), had a late Thanksgiving dinner at our house(Su), had family over(M), had two girl scout meetings(T), had a Pampered Chef Party(W), and had people over for dinner(Th). We rented a few movies, including Dora, and it is rainy, so I think we'll just stay home. :) We'll see about tomorrow.

No comments: