Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Okay, I'm doing better. Only a week since my last post. I have a friend for each kid over right now, which will either make it easier or more difficult to post. My life is like that. Every change means one or the other, trouble is, I never know which will come. I usually have Sidda sleep through this, but she wasn't asleep yet, and this way I get to take a nap today. She was up coughing a lot last night, so I am keeping them home today.
I ordered 660 boxes of girl scout cookies last night. Now, before you remove my blog from your list of reads because you don't want to associate with someone with that big of a problem, :) I am the cookie chair for our girl scout troop. 360 of those boxes are already accounted for, and the other 300 are for booth sales. Our girls work hard, especially since we only have four right now. This time of year is always busy, both for them and for us as leaders. Our goal is to sell 1000 boxes this year, between the 350+ presales the girls have scored on their own and running six booth sales. Seventy five cents a box stays in the troop, making our financial goal $750.
Anyway, not much new I suppose. Looking forward to a trip to Disneyland for Sidda's birthday next weekend. I may have anemia, as per a phone call from my midwife last week. It would explain why I seem to be getting more tired instead of less. My kids have a cold, like I said. I have an appointment with Family Partnership Charter School on Monday that I am looking forward to. I think that may be our choice for next year in terms of school for Aunica. It is homeschooling, but through public school, so it is all paid for, and comes with a teacher to help guide you in your teaching.
Of course, what I need to be thinking about is Valentines. What to do for my husband and kids, making a bunch for my kids' classmates. I didn't send out Christmas cards, so I thought I would send out Valentines, which will be fun because we can announce the new baby. I am debating whether I want to have my kids make Valentines for all our regular Christmas card folks, or if that is too much. I haven't found any really cute ideas, either.
Whatever, I'll post how it all turns out.

No comments: