Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The morning of

7:35am the day of the funeral. I am not usually up this early, but I couldn't sleep. So is my 3yo, but she is up from coughing. Both my girls have had runny noses, but it seems to be deteriorating instead of getting better. Unfortunately. But, today is the funeral, and at my husband's request they are attending. I stayed up too late last night, too. I'll be glad when this day is over. I'll probably be even more glad when Thanksgiving is over. My husband is taking off Th, Fr, Sat and Sun, so we'll have some nice, quiet time together. Now what to do? Recover and lick wounds from Thurs, is my guess. Start a fire in the fireplace, drink hot cocoa, play some Christmas music. Well, at least I have something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second the opinion of the cold your kids had getting worse when you thought it should be better. Now that I have the same cold, I can confirm that it does indeed get worse than I thought it would. :)