Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pneumonia...HAH

Yes, that is right, I have pneumonia. Isn't that spectacular. I was diagnosed by a churchmember physician today after church. He also happened to have a full course of antibiotics at his house, which was fantastic. So, I should feel better in a few days. Unforturnately, that doesn't explain why I have pneumonia in the first place. I had it less than two years ago when I was pregnant with Sidda.
So, back to my week. On Sunday after church in Las Vegas, we headed out for Phoenix, AZ. Got there late Sun night, and stayed until Thursday morning. Had a nice visit with my very good friend, Farrah, and her kids, who I really enjoy. She worked most of the time though, and I didn't have a car available to me. So I didn't do much. Which is really not like me and my kids. But it was hot, 100 degrees hot, and like I said no vehicle. I did do some packing, as Farrah moved this past Sat, and a lot of laundry, as her new place doesn't have a washer and dryer. We had a nice Emergency Preparedness Family Home Evening, which was fun. At any rate, I drove back Thursday. We left at 10am and got into SLO at 8pm. Yuck.
Since then, I still haven't been feeling well, obviously, so I haven't done much. Aunica had a birthday party to attend Saturday morning (a princess party, how could we miss it), and some grocery shopping. Other than that I have been incredibly lazy. :) I feel a bit entitled with my current illness. I wish I knew why I am getting it so often. Must be getting old.

No comments: