Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday Evening

Well, another week gone by and, again, not much to report. Had a nice weekend, hiked Eagle Rock out by El Chorro Regional Park, did a geocache. The weather was awesome. Had a nice time at church today, started a strengthening your relationships class. Along with a mental health recovery meeting on Wednesday. I am sensing a theme, like maybe the Lord is telling me it is time to get some things in order. I'm okay with that. Sold some cookies. Sold some more cookies.
Well, since I don't have anything interesting to share, I'll share a cute Sidda story.
Sidda made a book in nursery a while back titles "I know Jesus loves me because he made.." So, it went page by page, the sun, moon, plants, etc. On our way home from church I asked her to read it to me, knowing it was easy enough for her to remember what it said.
She opened it and said "it says No Parking!"
We laughed all the way home. She is a kick, that one

No comments: