Friday, January 23, 2009

A fairly uneventful week

So, makes you not want to read my blog, eh, with titles like that! Well, I'll keep it short. Aunica has just about met her goal of 100 boxes of cookies sold, but we'll keep going. I have had two cookie training meetings this week, one for our Cadettes (and we have a new girl in that troop-woo hoo:)) and one for our Daisies. Had Aunica and Dimitri into the Dr for well checks, and they are well. It rained today, and my girls spent a lot of time outside playing in it, with various friends and cousins coming by. It is especially nice to stay home when everyone comes to you. :) Also today the SLO Symphony brought their musical instruments to Aunica's school for all the kids to play, so that was awesome. Now my niece, Elizabeth, who is 12, is spending the night and making a Lemon Chiffon Cake. Aren't we spoiled! She is good company. Highlight of the week was being taken out to dinner at Margie's Diner, and the low point was being called on leaving my kids in the car while dropping my niece off at school. The car was in sight the whole time, and I *know* I'm not the only one guilty here. But the woman said since she is a mandated reporter I'd better not. Grrr. Getting all three of my kids out of the car to walk 30 feet, so I can show they all the fun toys, tell them they can't play and usher them back to the car and into their carseats. Not my idea of a good time. And, I know, I am a bad parent. Something terrible could happen. Something. And lightning could strike.
Probably will after this post. :)

No comments: