Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reintroduction

What I would really like to do is shift all my previous blog posts over and start this new blog, but I like the title too much. I am thinking about converting this from a private blog to a more public one, as it is fun to follow others' blogs. And I don't have anything all that private to write about anyway. I'm not really that private of a person. :)
I am a mother of three, Aunica (5 years old), Sidda (2 years old), and Dimitri (5 months old). We live in San Luis Obispo, CA, in the house I grew up in. I stay home and, actually, so do my kids, as I homeschool through Family Partnership Charter School. My husband is an intern architect in Santa Maria. I like scrapbooking, taking pictures, hiking, and geocaching. We are active in our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am also a Girl Scout leader of a Daisy troop and a Cadette troop.
Well, I can't think of anything else. It is always crazy in my house, and I'm sure I'll have plenty to update with the cute things my kids say, and our experiences here in town with all we do, and also at home with homeschooling. Catch you later. :)

No comments: